Mt Hotham Batter Reconstruction Works
NECC was awarded the reconstruction of a 100m section of road and fill batter built on degrading ground conditions in 2021. The works comprised of:
- Site set out, services locating & traffic control in a National Park with high tourist traffic
- Clearing, grubbing, tree removal and tree fern relocation
- Bench out existing unsuitable fill batter and reconstruct with specified fill and geofabric.
- Reconstruct of road pavement with a final layer of asphalt
- Reconstruction of table trains
- Strick adherence to OHS, Environmental and Methodology Management Plans